The Vaude Brenta 42 Litre Rucksack is designed with the weekend trekker in mind or for winter walking where you may need to carry extra clothing and equipment with you.
- Comes with the Vaude Aeroflex off the back back system, which is fully adjustable to ensure a perfect comfy fit.
- The hip belt has two stash pockets making it quick and easy to get at snacks, cameras or phones.
- Two side pockets that stay flat if you don't have anything in them, keeping a smart profile for the rucksack.- also helped by the side compression straps incase the rucksack isn't fully loaded.
- Two main compartments to keep your kit tidied in your rucksack
- Raincover to keep your bag dry and clean - this zips away into a pocket in the bottom of the bag and detataches so it can be removed for drying.
- The lid has a full size pocket on the outside and a large mesh pocket on the inside.
There are some great finishing touches, such as the walking pole loops that tuck away when not being used, the bright red zip that devides and two main compartments so you can easily see it, the key ring loop on the inside and easy pull tags on the quality YKK zips.
The sternum strap moves up and down for comfort and the shoulder straps have two elasticated tabs for attaching things such as your GPS or tucking your hydration tube through.
Measures: 50 x 32 x 19cm's